Australian owned & operated providers of Customer Payment Solutions
Bill Buddy are payment solution providers and have been providing customer payment solutions to Australian businesses since 2003.
- 100% Australian owned and operated
- Established in 2003
- Reputation for trust, performance, and personal service
Bill Buddy is 100% Australian owned and operated and since its inception has built a reputation on trust, performance, and personal service, serving many Australian businesses and their customers.
Our product range is designed to allow any Australian business the ability to offer multiple payment options to their customers without incurring the costly establishment and operational costs usually associated with such banking facilities. Bill Buddy can supply a series of solutions allowing the existing billing/finance solutions of an organisation to be integrated with our payment systems to improve the cash flow and productivity of the organisation.
To use Bill Buddy’s services an organisation only needs an ABN and an Australian bank account.
Any organisation who is involving a third party in facilitating their customer payments needs to be assured of the security and stability of the organisation they are working with:
- Bill Buddy has proven stability and integrity since 2003
- Bill Buddy transacts millions of dollars each month for Australian businesses
- Bill Buddy’s direct debit sponsoring bank is Westpac and all our transactional facilities are also provided by Westpac.
- Bill Buddy is fully ASIC compliant
- Bill Buddy’s systems are located in one of Australia’s leading tier one data centres featuring multiple levels of physical, fire, and data security.
- Bill Buddy’s websites that involve customer or transaction data use 1,024 bit encryption and meet Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standards. These are standards that were developed by major credit card companies to safeguard customer card information.
- Bill Buddy has implemented a continually learning in-house anti-fraud system to minimise the risks associated with bank account and credit card payments.