Although most people now have internet access nearly everywhere they go, some people still prefer making payments via the phone instead of the internet. Available any time of the day or night, Bill Buddy's fully automated Pay-by-Phone system remains a popular payment method for some customers.
How it works
- Bill Buddy issues you a range of Customer Reference Numbers (CRN's) to issue to your customers.
- Your customer phones our 1300 Pay-by-Phone phone number and follows the prompts using their phone keypad to make a payment from their credit card using the CRN supplied to them.
- Bill Buddy validates the CRN and processes their payment in real-time.For successful payments areceipt number is issued to the customer for their records.
- Funds are remitted to you daily, typically two business days after the transaction.
- Comprehensive reporting provided each day a transaction occurs.
- You have 24 hour access to our Biller Portal to manage customer payments and schedules.
Setting up your own IVR service would typically cost hundreds if not thousands of dollars. Using Bill Buddy's Pay-by-Phone system there is no establishment fee. Ongoing charges are charged on a per transaction basis and are outlined in our Facility Agreement which forms part of the Biller Application Kit.
To be provided with complete pricing please complete the Biller Registration process. At the completion of this online process you will be provided with a completed Biller Application Kit ready for your signature if you are agreeable with the content of it.
Is Pay-by-Phone suitable for my organisation
Pay-by-Phone is ideal for:
- Organisations who have mobile staff and want to provide their customer the ability to make a real-time credit card payment whilst the staff member is still present.
- Customers who are averse to making online credit card payments.
- Customers who want to retain control over the timing of their payment.
- Organisations who want to ensure a meaningful reference is associated with each payment.
What are the benefits of Pay-by-Phone?
- Provides customers who do not have Internet or Phone Banking an easy mechanism to pay your bill instantly.
- Allows customers to benefit from any applicable interest free days on their credit card
- Allows customers to benefit from any rewards points associated with their credit card
- Improve cash flow by providing an easy, convenient, credit card based payment option.
- No customer registration required.